Approx. Rs 9,000 / Unit
Get Latest Price
|Number of Inputs||36 Digits|
|Supply voltage||100 to 240 VAC|
|Power consumption||9 W|
|Power OFF detection time||10 ms min.|
|Ambient operating temperature||0 to 55 Deg C|
|Ambient humidity||10% to 90%|
The expanded lineup of the high-performance model, the basic model "QUTE" and further the process CPU fully meets a wide variety of control needs. The CP1E Omron PLC
not only provides a variety of high-level control functions. These CP1E-N60DR PLC is well designed to suit the diverse Industry requirements.
- Programming, setting, and monitoring with CX-Programmer.
- Easy connection with computers using commercially available USB cables
- Expansion I/O Units can be used to increase the I/O capacity of a CPU Unit (for CPU Units with 10 or 60 I/Opoints).
- Expansion Units can be used to add analog I/O or temperature inputs to a CPU Unit with 30 or 40 I/O points.
- Quick-response inputs
- Input interrupts
- Extensive high-speed counter functionality.
- Versatile pulse control (Models with transistor outputs only).
- Execution of origin searches and origin returns using instructions (Models with transistor outputs only).
- PWM output function (Models with transistor outputs only).
- Changing settings with the analog adjusters.
- Built-in RS-232C port on N-type CPU Units.
- A Serial Option Board can be added to N-type CPU Units with 30 or 40 I/O points
- Comments download and upload